Community » Forums » The Plaza » Official poll of the week #1 - "Check Mii Out" channel

Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 16 badges
(7 Votes, 4 Average)
Official poll of the week #1 - "Check Mii Out" channel (52 Votes)
  • Good (39 Votes, 75%)
  • Bad (13 Votes, 25%)

With the members demand, here is miiplaza.net's first official poll of the week.

Rules/ discussion:

Yes...you guessed it. there will be a new one each week on Monday made by either me or any other Mod whose feeling up to doing it!

- The polls would either be about the site or, in this weeks case, about something in the mii/nintendo world that has recently happened.

- Feel free to comment in the discussion below but its not required:
- spamming would not be tolerated and will be taken out.

have fun!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic:
Alright, the first poll for this week is going to be on the (in)famous new mii channel, "Check Mii Out".
Good? Or bad?

There has been many threads discussing this topic, but lets see what all the members here say in one organized thread.
We want to see this poll burst with votes so hopefully these would attract more active members to the forums!

-poll ends on Sunday, Nov. 18th
of 15 badges
(9 Votes, 4 Average)
i love the channel but how can we vote others miis ?
*~*Voted*~* (YES)
Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 7 badges
(1 Votes, 4 Average)
I'm saying bad. It has the potential to be a great channel, but they've gone about it in completely the wrong way. Fair enough, only have initials due to copyright etc. but the categories you can put your Mii's under are hugely lacking, you also can't view your own Mii's unless you note down every stupid individual code. The voting system is also ridiculous. The one thing I do like in short is the competitions.
of 17 badges
(17 Votes, 4 Average)
I said its good... why? WE havent had a new channel since Valentines Day! The Wii Channels were getting boring- THe Check Mii Out Channel could get better especially when new contests arrive. ;)
Friendly Something To Say
of 9 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
i sed no cos all the copyin going on
of 16 badges
(7 Votes, 4 Average)
The contests will be cool IF: the voting is accurate and easy and if someone doesnt win with a copy from this site.

But you and me both know its ganna happen..lets just hope not to much and that that the contest are somewhat "unique" with mii's that not many people already have.
Making a mii specific for the contest on the spot adds to the fun of it all.
Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 11 badges
(2 Votes, 4 Average)
True and jose doesn't need to copyright our miis
Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 14 badges
(19 Votes, 4 Average)
I voted No.

First of all, the channel's interface is horrible. What happened to Nintendo's Wii Style? This interface doesn't feel like a Wii Channel.

The copying. Plus, Nintendo doesn't give us an option for the user to be in command. Once again, they are the one who votes.

Ugh... I won't keep on because I'll just get mad.

The channel is a huge disappointment, IMO.
Friendly
of 2 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
the new channel is kewl, i done my mario with no hat on if people wanna vote some how????

they needa do more tho, maybe luigi, and yoshi or toad man and priness... lol

i voted Good by the way
Popular Friendly Something To Say
of 13 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
Lets vote for the originators! Miiplaza.net artists need to fight for our miis! lets show the world the power of miiplaza.net!!
Friendly Something To Say
of 9 badges
(0 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote isic:
Lets vote for the originators! Miiplaza.net artists need to fight for our miis! lets show the world the power of miiplaza.net!!

im all for that
of 19 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
me too. i'll post some miis that werent good enuff 4 miiplaza just 4 fun.
of 19 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
its pretty good, but i dont like that u have to put initials as its name. How do u vote on a mii? do u just click on "I like it"?
Popular Friendly Something To Say
of 13 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
yep!
of 16 badges
(7 Votes, 4 Average)
The more "I like it" is clicked (by different wii's most likely) the better rating it gets! :)
Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 7 badges
(20 Votes, 4 Average)
I don't care for the check mii out channel. Its cool to look at other peoples ideas. The miis I made were characters that I like. I never copy. But when I looked at the favorites on the check mii out channel most of my characters that I have made were there. I guess great minds think alike. They need to update more articles of clothing and eyes etc... to make an original mii. So it doesn't look like we copy from eachother.
Popular Friendly
of 3 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
Nice channel, Too bad they limited you to initials and not full names. Hope they fix that soon !!
Something To Say
of 3 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
I really agree with simmie here.
I've been wishing for a Mii Channel expansion with more customization options, and maybe ears...ears on a mii would be nice...

I voted bad
The concept is great, but with all the copying, and the sheer inability to really search. Like polysics said, the skills categories are really thin. Maybe if there is another weekly poll somewhere down the line after CMO is updated (if ever), then I may click yes, but until then...
of 16 badges
(7 Votes, 4 Average)
-Poll ended-
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.