Community » Forums » The Plaza » New Moderators

Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 15 badges
(31 Votes, 4 Average)
Admin
RedSoxFan and celery are now moderators.

Since the activity on the site has slowed considerably, we've got to give active members the ability to help. If you're 16 or older, and want to be a moderator, my inbox is open for requests at any time.

On a side note, I've finally got some solid time to dedicate to finalizing the many updates I've got half-finished, so for those still around, I'll be pushing those soon.
So Much To Say Something To Say
of 8 badges
(9 Votes, 3 Average)
WHAT?! REDSOXFAN TOO??? CONGRATULATIONS @ HIM AS WELL!!!

Oh yeah, he's 21! That's right! Now good-bye everyone! enjoy your new moderators *****es!
Popular Friendly Something To Say
of 12 badges
(18 Votes, 4 Average)
Those are some choice cuts there Jose. Cream of the crop.
Congrats Red and Celery and welcome to the ranks. Feel free to ask any questions about your new super power abilities.
Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Excellent choices.
Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 14 badges
(19 Votes, 4 Average)
*flys in*
Yes! flying is one of the many powers you have been granted.

We'll fill you in on the details down in the secret base.

However, there are some basic rules...
ALWAYS use coasters. Coasters are your friends. And please don't put up your feet on the table, its... I sometimes eat there and its just disgusting. I'm looking at you N8!
The super secret restroom is for everyone to use, but I usually get stuck cleaning it and you guys do some nasty stuff there... all I'm asking for is some cooperation, y'know?
Fridays are casual days and on thursdays I always bring a casserole... N8 never brings anything but you can bring a salad... some chips and salsa is fine too.
Popular Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 18 badges
(41 Votes, 4 Average)

My first act as a newly-hatched Moderator was to send a message of thanks to Jose... which appeared to crash the entire site! Not a great start... let's hope I get better.

Those carpets in the secret base are the most luxurious and have the thickest pile I have ever seen! I've never wallowed in a shag so deep before! *cough*

Yo Josean, I bake a mean chocolate and rum cheesecake... I'll leave a slice in the fridge (and one for you too n8). But I gotta say, coasters are for suckas!

And I've been on a diet recently so the stretchy Spandex outfit looks fine - but do we really have to wear our knickers outside of our pants everyday? I'm worried about the chafing...

That's enough jokes, I'm off to do some serious Moderator-type business... ;-)

Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 13 badges
(25 Votes, 4 Average)
That's awesome, congratzies!
Friendly Something To Say
of 5 badges
(9 Votes, 3 Average)
Bout time celery became a mod. Do you guys have any cherry cobbler in that secret base?
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(9 Votes, 2 Average)
When am I getting mod status?
Popular Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(9 Votes, 2 Average)
Um... hello?! Red isn't even around anymore. Can I get his mod status?
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(17 Votes, 2 Average)
HA! You have a long way to go little boy. I pray for you!
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(9 Votes, 2 Average)
I'm definitely closer than you, dillhole.
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(17 Votes, 2 Average)
See 3 years ago, before idiots like you came here, and deprived this site, and turned me crazy, there was a time, when I had a heart. And I'm very sure there a plenty of threads that have people who some-what nominated me for mod status. Much longer before you were here. So I've been there and done that. Your just a little too late, like always. But I'll still pray for low lives like you. Hopefully you'll find sanity.
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(9 Votes, 2 Average)
Who the heck are you kidding?
You are a little kid. Have your balls even dropped yet?

You're probably trying to prove something to yourself. No one cares, punk. Come back when you grow some chest hair, you little *****.
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(17 Votes, 2 Average)
I'm probably a whole lot older than you, and I can probably kick your ass in a heartbeat.
Something To Say
of 2 badges
(9 Votes, 2 Average)
We've all seen your facebook pictures. You haven't even hit puberty yet. I wonder what would happen if I somehow got a hold of your phone number and called your mommy. Would she approve of your behavior?
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.