Community » Forums » The Plaza » VG Wish List

Friendly Something To Say
of 9 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)

HO HO HO!!! Kris here, taking a vacation already to see what GC's boys and girls want most of all...VIDEO GAMES!!! Just let jolly, good 'ol Santa know what you would like to own. Old retro console bundle, a rare import, an arcade cabinet, or perhaps to just shake hands and chat with David Jaffe.
(warning: Santa does not physically exist and cannot give you outrageous gifts...even if you've been really, REALLY good this year.)
of 9 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)

The bundle would be WAY better!
Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 15 badges
(23 Votes, 4 Average)
I am thinking of importing the Japanese fighting game for PS3, Aquapazza. I played it briefly at an arcade when I was in Japan, and I thought the characters were awesome. Sure, it's a "weaboo" fighting game, BUT, I bet I'd really enjoy it...
Popular Friendly Something To Say
of 12 badges
(18 Votes, 4 Average)
One of my holy grails in gaming is owning a Vectrex.
of 9 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
A proper pair of Sega Master System 3D Glasses. I own two broken pairs.(The Nintendo EShop should put out those games!)
Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 15 badges
(23 Votes, 4 Average)
I really freaking want The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match to be on PS3. It's not really fair for it to only be on XBox 360! Plus I really want it. :P
Popular Friendly Something To Say
of 12 badges
(18 Votes, 4 Average)
You don't know how badly I've wanted to play Nidhogg.
http://messhof.com/nidhogg/
So Much To Say Something To Say
of 5 badges
(33 Votes, 3 Average)

I would want to get another SwapMagic boot disc and a Memor32 memory card for PlayStation 2. I'm unable to play DVD backups at the moment, and I will take a long break from Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou KaihouShin Gouketsuji Ichizoku: Bonnou Kaihou before all this happens.

No social badges
(1 Votes, 4 Average)
Member.
To be honest I really want a Wii U with Super Mario Maker "Santa" lol
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.