Community » Forums » The Art of Mii » Just Great Miis

Popular Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote TITO:
Quote celery:
Thanks for the compliment RedSoxFan but my Hanks just isn't in the same class as Autx's. He is the single best 'real-person caricaturist' in the history of mii design. I can only hope to be touched by one hundredth of his genius.

Well celery, I am definitely a fan of Autx and his real life Miis... but on this particular one, if there was a "Tom Hanks Mii Contest" I would give my vote to yours!
Though they are both amazing, if there were such a contest, my vote would go to Autx by a fair amount. Celery's is a great depiction of the current Hanks, but I just can't seem to find a single flaw in Autx's. Damn his talent! :)
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)

Anyway, another mind-boggling mii is Jose Nintendo's Mario. Way back, even before the time of Atkafighter/efloro, he was the first to think up a creative way to make Mario, and he didn't even need the hat! Definitely one of my top five favorte miis.
Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say
of 15 badges
(2 Votes, 4 Average)
I'd like to put forth Redsoxfan's Bob-omb mii. Pretty undernoticed, but he got the round black shape, the feet, and he put a little fuse! It's definatly better than the other Bob-ombs here.
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Thank you VERY much Brainiac! That was a very fun mii to make (just like all of my canvas miis).

Alright, here is another personal Favorite of mine: Furby by Atkafighter. I assumed that noone could ever even attempt to make a mii of one of those, but he nailed it.
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)

My second-favorite real-person mii, only next to Autx's Tom Hanks, is Goobuoojuice's Mick Jagger. He got the facial features and the expression spot on.
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)

And to wrap up my short list of Bookmarked miis, here is "Capitol" by Roxii. This is my favorite Canvas mii of all-time, period.
Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
Here's one of my personal favorites, Buzz Lightyear from Talisman! This was done so well, it looks like he was sucked out of the movie :)
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
Couldn't post in here without mentioning Leonidas by Marcelgom! A well known mii, and for good reason!
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
A bee by Bradwii! One of the best bug miis around!
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
And lastly, a classic-looking boat by Devonodev! Simple and creative :)
of 16 badges
(35 Votes, 4 Average)

i think this bear mii by NakashimaTsubasa is damn good. just a shame this guy doesnt post no more
Popular Friendly Something To Say
of 13 badges
(1 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote MTL:
A bee by Bradwii! One of the best bug miis around!

First time I've seen this mii, it is pretty good actually.
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
^ Great artist, haven't seen miis from him lately though :/

of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
Keeping the ball rolling here, here's my favorite Princess Peach mii. It sets itself apart from other Peach miis and is deadly accurate imo. True innovation :)
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Yes, that one is the best on the site, MTL. Peach is quite hard, I'm not particularly happy with mine.
Something To Say
of 6 badges
(1 Votes, 4 Average)
This is amazing. Mickey Mouse by ShakeandBake. This has only one vote and no comments! I really like it!
Friendly Something To Say
of 14 badges
(6 Votes, 4 Average)
I like Leonidis.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Bump.

King Zombie's Luigi blows my mind. It is simply one of the best miis I've seen. Look at the nose, holy crap.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

One of the best 'human' miis I've ever seen. Cel's Beckham. Perfect likeness, earring ftw!

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Dunno if this one has been posted here before, but this has got to be the funniest mii ever. Dog Poopin' by RedSoxFan. Dog Poopin, lol

of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)

Haha, thanks B1LL, but it's not on the same level as cel's Beckham and such. I'm honored that you would consider it anywhere close.

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Here's another great one: Sean Connery, by Andy Anonymous (This guy should already be profiled!)This mii has PERFECT likeness, don't you think??

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Needless to say, BobbyBobby's Mona Lisa is one of the greatest miis ever. Damn, he even got the woman's hand right! Even better than the original, huh? ;)

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
One of the coolest canvas miis ever, and probably Derreck's best mii: Mach 5. First Mach 5 on site, too. Really cool mii.
of 14 badges
(16 Votes, 4 Average)

hi how do u put miis on this page i have a few favorites

Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.