Community » Forums » The Art of Mii » Check Mii Out Chanel.

No social badges
(0 Votes, 2 Average)
Disscuss the chanel here! Also, I except Mii request.
Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 12 badges
(6 Votes, 4 Average)
I am pretty sure We already have a Topic Here on This.

Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
Moved to 'The Art of Mii' forum, just so ya know...

of 16 badges
(35 Votes, 4 Average)
i noticed today that my X man mii got onto the first page todays top mii`s, which was nice. it`s been the only 5 star mii for me, but i noticed that some how all my other mii`s posted there have had a whole star wiped from there scores and from my overall ranking, i just dont get how it could do that.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
I was #29 on the Artisan Rankings (U.S.A) but then I left on vacations and when I came back I was not on the list anymore :(

of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
DZBOY - Yeah. Looks like they may be adjusting the rating system in the US. At least today, my new miis have zero stars. Also, some 5-star miis dropped to 4 or 4 and a half. Normally you start out with a star and a half, if I recall. It looks like they're going to require a lot more downloads to get a mii to 5 stars. (Though at least I can compare my mii ratings more accurately.)

What do you guys think? Should they keep the new way?
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
You're right dave I hadn't noticed. I uploaded 6 miis yesterday and they have 0 Stars. I think that when they choose the Master Mii Artisan they discontinue the ratings for a couple of days and then they continue.

At least thats what happened to me last time the Master Artisan was elected (You :D ) but they had a star and a half, not Zero Stars.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
AAAAAAGH!!!

That think Toon&Anime said about 5 star miis dropping their star rating? its also true!

I had 4 rows of 5 star miis now I only have 2. Most of them have 4 stars, others 3 and a half and one even has 2 stars.

That sucks :(
of 14 badges
(4 Votes, 4 Average)
Checked my miis for the first time today o:

The only mii that has a 5 is my mushroom one, the rest of them are in the shadows
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote MTL:
Checked my miis for the first time today o:

The only mii that has a 5 is my mushroom one, the rest of them are in the shadows

Yeah thats what i don't like about CMO.
No social badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
Dawn [Mom] is number #1 on the CMO rankings?!? She has like no good miis. And BobbyBobby is #4?? This makes no sense...
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
I agree, but Dawn does have a few good miis, but not as good as bobby┬┤s, obviously.

Im #80 or so :) yay
No social badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
Lol, I'm nowhere to be seen on th rankings. Btw I like your Pokeball.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Thx :)
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Dawn has three decent chipmunks, that ended up as the top 3 in the US, on the Top 50. Also, they're all on the World Top 50. Other than the chipmunks, she mostly has made silly-faces. It's a fluke. One guy got to 6th place by only making a Michael Jackson. No other miis at all. Wouldn't think it possible with all the millions of Michaels and chipmunks, but the way they designed things... it happens. With the chipmunk DVD coming out a few days ago, she jumped to number one. I don't think she deserves a Master title based on three chipmunks, personally.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Same here.
Something To Say
of 6 badges
(1 Votes, 4 Average)
When I first got CMO, I was 99th on the rankings! now my artistan ranking in 4 and a half.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
I started out at 99th, too. Made me get more into mii making to see if I could get people interested in my stuff.
Friendly
of 5 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
hey guys, just joined the site. the name's KAOS. you can find me between 40 and 28 on the artisan rankings. the whole star thing happened right when i got on the top one hundred so i thought it was because of that at first, but since it happened to you guys as well it makes me feel like i didn't get as JIPPED. sweet
Something To Say
of 8 badges
(6 Votes, 4 Average)
what character is yours on top 100?
Popular Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)

My Opera singer made the ninth level. I usually make the 8th or 9th though.

Does anybody happen to have a chart of the eye for miis ranks? Mine has been masterful for a while, but I think there are a few things higher.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Opera singer made 9th level as well :)

KAOS....Sounds familiar....I'm currently #58 or so on the artisans rankings
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
KAOS's art his the CMO name. Very cool stuff there.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
(Hm. My last comment double-posted and most of it didn't show up. And Edit didn't work. Weirdness.)

Oh. the chipmunk [Mom] is going to win Master title. She'd have to drop 6 spots to go below Gaara. That's not going to happen with her chipmunks as 1,2 and 3 on the Top 50 today. On the upside, I got a mii back on the Top 50 today. Quagmire. Would rather it was Timmy, tho. Everyone's made a Quagmire.
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.