Community » Forums » The Art of Mii » Check Mii Out Chanel.

Popular Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote Toon&Anime:
KAOS's art his the CMO name. Very cool stuff there.
Yeah, KAOS is a great mii artist.
Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote Toon&Anime:
(Hm. My last comment double-posted and most of it didn't show up. And Edit didn't work. Weirdness.)

Oh. the chipmunk [Mom] is going to win Master title. She'd have to drop 6 spots to go below Gaara. That's not going to happen with her chipmunks as 1,2 and 3 on the Top 50 today. On the upside, I got a mii back on the Top 50 today. Quagmire. Would rather it was Timmy, tho. Everyone's made a Quagmire.

Gaara..Id forgotten about that guy.. Hes got pretty cool miis.

And yeah I saw your Quagmire on the top 50s too!

Friendly Something To Say
of 9 badges
(5 Votes, 3 Average)
I don't agree with the chipmunks being 1,2,3 at all. What are the odds that one person has all three spots? I think she has found a glitch in the system and is abusing it. There are tons better mii's out there than those chipmunks, which have no unique quality about them. How does it determine popularity?
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Hmm.... Dunno about the abusing system... What I do know is that you gain stars depending on haw many people import your miis to their plaza.

My guess is, simple as it is, a lot of ppl downloaded her 3 chipmunks, getting her miis 5 stars, and probably the most downloaded miis on CMO... as for her other miis, I dunno.
of 9 badges
(5 Votes, 3 Average)
She is even #1 world wide. It just baffles me. Plus for her to hold it as long as she has, it just makes ya raise an eyebrow :)
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
Her Chipmunks own! lol

My highest rank ever achieved was 9. I thought Master Mii Artisan was in my grasp... but then I kept dropping down... now I'm currently at 30.

Oh well back to the drawing board! ^_^
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
[Mom] was very lucky in the timing of her chipmunks. It helps that she only had a few characters up, so the chipmunks were never lost on her mii list. She got posted them when the movie was out, and now is riding the DVD sales wave.

Everything is based on downloads. So, once she got a chipmunk on the Top 50, people saw it and downloaded more... Creates a cycle. Have seen it before. Just never seen it happen with a 'set' of miis.

Now that she's topping the US and World charts, it'll be awhile before she crashes. Depends on how many kids don't have chipmunk miis, yet.

On the upside, at least she's not one of the many on CMO who just copies 50 of the most popular miis. (Like that Zombie guy in 11th place or so.) Better to have someone get a lucky win, than to steal it.

of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
If I recreated all of my art/canvas miis, and uploaded them to the channel, do you guys think I'd be able to get ranked in the top 50? It's definitely a chore to do, so I won't unless you all support me to do so. I could even break my promise and upload a code here, to get the ball rolling.

By the way, is there any way of removing miis you've uploaded from the channel? That would be just dandy.

I also think KAOS deserves a Master Mii Artisan title more than anyone right now. We should all go import his miis.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
The only way to 'remove' a mii is to write over the original. (So, if they only exist on CMO, d/l it, make a new character on top of it, and re-up it.) Unfortunately, you can't erase a spot. So, if you've uploaded over 50 miis, you'll always have the overflow rotating in and out of view.

I don't think there are enough people on the boards to push anyone to the top. It's based on popularity, luck, and not having people higher than you steal the good ones. For all I know, [Mom]'s had 10,000 d/ls of each of her chipmunks by now.

I have d/led some of KAOS's miis. Too bad Zombielord stole his best two, already. Really screwed him over. :/ (I think Zombielord even took our King Zombie's avatar zombie as his own. G--, what a jerk.) Never will get the point of stealing everyones designs and feeling good about winning with them. But he's near 10th place, so I guess winning is all he wants.

Yeah, if you upload your stuff, I'll d/l all my faves from your art collection.

Oh. if go for a day with zero stars, you can re-up the same mii, and hope it goes in the GrabBag section. That'll give it a bounce, sometimes.

Only one mii can be shown each in the Popular and GrabBag section at a time, from one person. No limit on the number put it the Top 50. (Not that it comes up a lot :/)

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
On deleting your miis: All you have to do, like Dave said, is import your own mii to your own plaza, and create a new one over that old mii, and then repost the mii.

On ZombieLord: I checked this guy out already. Really pissed me off too... He stole all of kingzombie's miis, and Kaos' two best miis, and other miis. King Zombie is like #80 right now... He really must be pissed. One day he even changed his name from King Zombie to " STOLEN!!!". Damn zombie lord.

Kaos is a great Mii artist. One of the most original artists I've seen. For some reason hes dropping down on the list though, hes one spot below me and hes got the little blue arrow pointing downwards indicating he's still dropping. I'll DL all his miis... gonna help him go up he definitely deserves better. And yeah, RSF, just post the codes and Ill DL all your miis to help your star ratings go up!

Don't forget me, though :P I'm currently #34, lol :D
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Nah. No one should d/l my miis unless they want to use them in games. I d/l the stuff from artists here to show my family what cool things can be done with the editor. Plus, ones that my nephew will want to use.

You worded the way to delete a mii better than I did. heh.

Side note: A guy at #50 is named 'Big D--k' [my censoring] and has an avatar to match! WTF? Is Nintendo blind? It's been like that for a week. How difficult is it for them to look at the Top 100 once a day? Geez. Little girls are on CMO.

(Good job movin up the charts, btw, B1LL. I'll go pick up a few. :)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Thx. :D

And yeah I saw this BD guy and was like wtf? Nintendo should totally get that guy off the charts... or at least make him choose another avatar.. dunno.
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Haha... problem is... I don't know how to view my own miis... anyone want to tell me how?
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Sure. Go to the Posting Plaza, then click the "Popular" button. The Top 50, grab bag, and the other options will appear. In the right bottom corner, you will see your mii artisan's picture. Click it, and your miis will appear.

Your mii page will only display about 50 miis, though. So if its the friend codes you want, click "post miis", then click "post" on any mii you need the code. When you click post, and you've already posted the mii, a message will appear: "This mii has already been posted....blah blah.... his CMO code is *number*... blah blah.... are you sure you want to post this mii?". You don't have to repost it though (specially if that particular mii has 5stars or something.), so right after you get the code, press Cancel.

If you HAVEN'T posted the mii and you need the code, the code will be given to you right after you post that mii.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
I was looking at the rankings today.... LordZombie changed his name to <--NEOBLAST-->

There's another one like LordZombie too... ROB Knapp, or something like that... He stole KAOS' crucifixion and midna, my ghost, bobby's cookie monster, and other miis, lol.

Anyway, when's the next master mii artisan election? Dawn's definitely gonna win the title.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
The Master Artisan award is given on the first of each month. At that point, all votes (downloads) for the last month are set to zero, and rankings will appear frozen. Whatever votes you get in the next four days determines your new position. On the 5th day the rankings will un-freeze. (That's why people seem to jump up 50 spots or crash down the chart. It's all based on those few days. Which partly explains [Mom]'s rise.)
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
^ Oh I see. That explains how I drastically jump from place to place each month. Also explains why some of my Mii's Star Ranking change. But apparently after the new month starts things shift around. Some that were 5 stars the month before are like 4.5 or lower now.

Btw that neoblast guy even copied Dawn's Chipmunks! O_O
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Man, I hate copiers. Where is the satisfaction in taking other people's miis? With all of the copying going on, you never know whether or not a mii was copied, and you have no reason to trust some mii-makers over others. Sad, really.

On a brighter note (no pun intended, you'll see later) I've uploaded several of my canvas miis, and replaced my undesired ones. And my 'note' mii already has a 5 star ranking! And i hope many others will join it when I upload the codes here. Anybody care to help out by downloading? :)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Just gimme the code and Ill download a few :)
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Okay, I've uploaded a TON of CMO codes. A few miis in my collection do not have codes yet (Cheerleader, lighthouse) but I will add them tomorrow or tonight.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
I'll be sure to get all my faves late tonight, when I come back. You should do really well, barring a lot of mii stealing. *argh*
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
I just added the two missing codes (cheerleader and lighthouse).
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Noticed that one of CMO's biggest 'copy-machines' stole WeeMan's IceClimbers. They're exact copies. Since WeeMan is in Canada, and the copier is on the US ranking, I have to think that he gets his miis directly from this site. Since each of Weeman's Climbers looks different, it's near impossible they chose both at random from the international page.

Even worse, a copier got KAOS's Midna into the top 10 on the Top 50. I really wish these people would chose another hobby. No matter how many hours you spend, or how good your mii looks, they can just copy from people, repeatedly.

They should add a 'Master Mii Copier' Award, really.

RSF: I'll have to go back and get some of yours that didn't
show up on my first pass. Those two are a couple of my faves.

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Hahahahahahha 'Master Mii Copier' LOL :D
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
I'm not sure if he's a copyist, but there's a pretty good artist called 'dedede'. he's currently around 98 or 99 on the list, though.

By the way, I'm now up to a 4 and a half star artist rating, thanks so much for all your downloads!
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.