Community » Forums » The Art of Mii » Check Mii Out Chanel.

Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Wow man! just a few more and ull go up to the artisan rankings! whats ur top rated mii on CMO?
Popular Friendly Center of Attention So Much To Say Something To Say Spammer
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote B1LL:
Wow man! just a few more and ull go up to the artisan rankings! whats ur top rated mii on CMO?
Right now it's the same as my highest here. Ice cream has a 4.5 average I think, and Note isn't far behind.

Thanks everyone!
Friendly Something To Say
of 7 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
Quote RedSoxFan:
Quote B1LL:
Right now it's the same as my highest here. Ice cream has a 4.5 average I think, and Note isn't far behind.

Thanks everyone!

i have a 4 average, but i've also posted like 80 miis so it'll take forever for my average to creep up :( oh well, at least i have fun doing it
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Yeah that really pisses me off.... Some of your best miis are kept in the shadows with 0stars... (Sry for the double post)
of 7 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
my jar jar was like that for months. when i posted mine, it was the only one, but it didn't start gaining attention until 2 weeks ago. now it's my 3rd most popular mii.
of 7 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
these are some miis of mine that i feel are way uder rated. please check them out and let me know what you think:

5140 1947 0714- joker
5513 0127 0517- zora
2687 5401 6375- jay
3255 9587 9338- silent bob
0331 1762 7224- cheech
7513 9852 6698- chong
5017 0900 2796- dexter (from the showtime/cbs serial killer show)

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote c ant:
these are some miis of mine that i feel are way uder rated. please check them out and let me know what you think:

5140 1947 0714- joker

5513 0127 0517- zora

2687 5401 6375- jay

3255 9587 9338- silent bob

0331 1762 7224- cheech

7513 9852 6698- chong

5017 0900 2796- dexter (from the showtime/cbs serial killer show)

I'll check em out. But you should upload ur miis here.
of 7 badges
(0 Votes, 3 Average)
can't. no computer :(
of 15 badges
(10 Votes, 4 Average)
I ****ING HATE THIS CHANNEL
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
^ lol y?
of 15 badges
(10 Votes, 4 Average)
ahh too much to say goodluck bill
of 18 badges
(41 Votes, 4 Average)
@ B1LL
For a comprehensive rundown of why many MiiPlaza members dislike the CMO channel you can read my upcoming thread: 'Should MiiPlaza ban all discussion about the CMO?'. It'll probably be up tomorrow in the main forum, or whenever I get the chance to type it up properly...
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Ok.
of 15 badges
(10 Votes, 4 Average)
will forever say beep to channel cel,even if i was on the top list or whateber.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Hm. The copy-mii-chines are overrunning the top 10. Rob-Kidknap, and NeoStealer are likely to get in the top 4 using stolen designs. They have several of them on the Top 50. Kinda ruins things. Hopefully Roxii and BobbyBobby can hold out. But how do you stop someone who's just going to take anything they post?
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
^ LOL Rob Kidnapp. Yeah I warned u guys of this guy... he stole my ghost, roxxii's spiderman, some of bobby's, some of yours and some of Kaos' miis.... It really isn't fair...
of 18 badges
(22 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote celery:
@ B1LL

For a comprehensive rundown of why many MiiPlaza members dislike the CMO channel you can read my upcoming thread: 'Should MiiPlaza ban all discussion about the CMO?'. It'll probably be up tomorrow in the main forum, or whenever I get the chance to type it up properly...
How 'bout that thread, celery?
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
I was looking for this too, lol. I think cel's busy with the contest.
of 18 badges
(41 Votes, 4 Average)
^ ^
I'll post this up after I've done with the new contest next week sometime. It's probably best not to start a 'heated debate' at the same time as organising an impartial competition ;)
Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)
What would be the purpose of banning CMO discussion? Some people like it, a lot don't, but I don't see a reason to censor ourselves.

And honestly, Miis from MiiPlaza are going to continue to be stolen and credit for them taken on CMO, whether or not we acknowledge that it exists. The only thing we accomplish by disavowing the channel is ensuring that no original MiiPlaza artists ever get credit on there, instead of only sometimes.
of 18 badges
(41 Votes, 4 Average)
^ ^
Andy - I'm sorry I don't won't to start this discussion yet. I'm busy with the new contest. But rest assured my reasons are nothing to do with vainglory or wanting to spoil anyone's fun.
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
Hmmm copy miichines... people are starting to catch on to my stuff too and figured out how to copy some of my best Mii's. X_x

That's why I'm kind of hesitant to posting all my Miis up here because it can make it that much easier for biters.

I like how there is a surge of pikachu/raichu mii's coming out. I don't know if me posting my Raichu or pokemon mii's have anything to do w/ it. But I like the thought of inspiring people.

I don't mind you using a few techniques I use for another mii or what not and make something totally
different. We can all learn off each other and become better mii artisans. But to make a cheap copy is totally uncalled for. I won't get upset if you make a better Mii than me. Just don't steal my designs and try to take credit for it. Is all I ask....
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Of course anyone can d/l miis off CMO and copy them that way. There are millions of users there, as opposed to the thousands here. I share my stuff here anyway. 99% of people just want a creative mii of their favorite character to play games with.

Just for the record: April's CMO Artisan winner was Dawn[Mom] - with her 3 chipmunks.

I fully expect the cheaters to take several of the top spots after the temporary ranking freeze. (They all have stolen miis in the Top 50, which equals huge future d/ls)

Oh. Roxii has a Venom mii in the World Top 50. (Congrats! :)
of 10 badges
(6 Votes, 4 Average)
how is there a world top 50??
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.