Community » Forums » The Art of Mii » Check Mii Out Chanel.

Friendly Something To Say
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
Yeah that's true. Most people want to download a mii rather than copy.

Gratz Roxii for making the top world 50 miis.

Gratz to Dawn[Mom] as well, better her than some copycat.

Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote Toon&Anime:
Of course anyone can d/l miis off CMO and copy them that way. There are millions of users there, as opposed to the thousands here. I share my stuff here anyway. 99% of people just want a creative mii of their favorite character to play games with.

Just for the record: April's CMO Artisan winner was Dawn[Mom] - with her 3 chipmunks.

I fully expect the cheaters to take several of the top spots after the temporary ranking freeze. (They all have stolen miis in the Top 50, which equals huge future d/ls)

Oh. Roxii has a Venom mii in the World Top 50. (Congrats! :)

Master Mii artisan has been chosen already?? Wow and yah I had already seen Roxxi's Venom at the top 50.

Can u guys do me a favor though? Since im not at home could u guys check what position i'm in at the rankings? lol. My CMO tag name is BiLL.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
Well, I can't use the TV right now. :/ ...But whatever position you were at on Thursday, stays that way until the 5th or so (Monday). Artisan is named around 4am (ET) on the last day of each month, btw.

WeeMan... Go to the Top 50 and change the setting from Regional to World. (Think you click an American flag/Globe to change between them.)
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
Neoblast 2nd place...
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
No way!
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Wow... Oh and Dave, there's another Toon&Anime in 87th position! wtf!
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
I've been holding back my Miis and concealing/not uploading until they get a high star rating. Do you think that's a good idea? Or do you guys think I'll get a higher star ratings quicker if I publicize my miis as soon as I make them? I just don't want a copycat to over take my Mii on character ratings. It happened to one of my Miis already...
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
If I were u I'd upload them now, in order to be the first to have uploaded it, therefore the credit goes to you.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)
I pretty much agree with B1LL. While a couple of the copycats took things directly from here, mostly they look at the CMO charts and steal things that are already popular.
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)
Alright I'm goin' to unveil my latest Mii's then. Cross my fingers... Check um out! lol
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
I already saw em. Good Job!

Oh and Im back on the list.. currently # 65 :D
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)

I look thru the Top 100 list once a week and hope that lots of Plaza members are on it. Unfortunate that Isic is falling down the list. Think some people don't realize that a tiny body on CMO never shows up that way when you play games. Too bad, since he's a great artist.

Heh. Yeah, I hope the person who took my name - and everyone else's miis - falls off the list. Better yet if our members beat the cheats and get to the top. I thought that might be impossible, but Roxii did it, even with the them getting copies of his miis into the Top 50. So, it can be done. More importantly, have fun in what you're doing.  :)

Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

Quote Toon&Anime:

I look thru the Top 100 list once a week and hope that lots of Plaza members are on it. Unfortunate that Isic is falling down the list. Think some people don't realize that a tiny body on CMO never shows up that way when you play games. Too bad, since he's a great artist.

Heh. Yeah, I hope the person who took my name - and everyone else's miis - falls off the list. Better yet if our members beat the cheats and get to the top. I thought that might be impossible, but Roxii did it, even with the them getting copies of his miis into the Top 50. So, it can be done. More importantly, have fun in what you're doing.  :)

I completely agree, David. Instead of simply giving up on the channel and letting the cheaters have their way, I think we should vote for each other and get the real Miis into the rankings. Several of MiiPlaza's best artists have been Artists of the Month, so clearly it's possible if we try.

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Agreed. Oh and Derreck's Austin Powers showed up at the populars page yesterday! So far, miiplaza members currently on the list, are:

-Roxii-BobbyBobby-Toon&Anime-King Zombie-B1LL -Pika Jul!-Kaos-iSic
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

Nice job with your Austin, Derreck. My Austin shows up fairly frequently on the populars list, but only half of the time is it actually mine. :/ I also see Inigo and Letterman pop in there from time to time. Still no top 100 for me though...

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Rababob's obama showed up in the populars page today, too.

of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)

Yep, I've seen another of Rababob's on the list last week, I think. My mind kind of latches onto miis that I've seen here. Sometimes they're copies, but it's a good feeling when you see an artist that you know. And, I spose, copies are a weird way to achieve mii-immortality. I mean, people are still enjoying your work. Would prefer people not wholesale cheat, but you kinda have to let it go. People will still have fond memories of playing games with your designs. (Of course I hope our lil team wins on CMO :)

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Haha yeh. Oh and hey dave..... theres another copycat... not only is there a Toon&Anime, but there also is a Toon&Brawl in about 30th place! Damn they must looove u :D

of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

I can almost sort of understand the people who simply copy Miis, because I guess in many cases they just don't think about how the original artists must feel and it never occurs to them that it's wrong. But the people who go to the trouble to copy a top-ranked artist's whole identity...these people are on a campaign of theft about which there can be no moral ambiguity. They know they're stealing and being asses, and they just want the high ranking.

What I don't get is, why would anyone want a high ranking for Miis they didn't make? What meaning is there in it?

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Yeah... I mean, look at Neoblast... hes surely gonna get the master mii artisan award this month and if you look at his miis, they're just copies of the best miis of each great artist.
of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote B1LL:
Yeah... I mean, look at Neoblast... hes surely gonna get the master mii artisan award this month and if you look at his miis, they're just copies of the best miis of each great artist.
Yeah, NEOBLAST getting Mii Master Artison does suck. I've had a major dislike of him ever since he was calling himself Zombielord and using my zombie mii for his artist pic. I solved that by also using that mii as my artist pic and renaming myself as STOLEN! :)
of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.