Community » Forums » The Art of Mii » Check Mii Out Chanel.

Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

Quote KingZombie:
Quote B1LL:
Yeah... I mean, look at Neoblast... hes surely gonna get the master mii artisan award this month and if you look at his miis, they're just copies of the best miis of each great artist.
Yeah, NEOBLAST getting Mii Master Artison does suck. I've had a major dislike of him ever since he was calling himself Zombielord and using my zombie mii for his artist pic. I solved that by also using that mii as my artist pic and renaming myself as STOLEN! :)

Hah, I think you found just about the only way to send a message on that channel. Glad it worked.

All the MiiPlaza'ers who are currently ranked in the top 100 should change their avatar name to NEOBLAST_IS_A_THIEF!  in a show of solidarity.

Friendly Something To Say
of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
Quote Andy Anonymous:

Quote KingZombie:
Quote B1LL:
Yeah... I mean, look at Neoblast... hes surely gonna get the master mii artisan award this month and if you look at his miis, they're just copies of the best miis of each great artist.
Yeah, NEOBLAST getting Mii Master Artison does suck. I've had a major dislike of him ever since he was calling himself Zombielord and using my zombie mii for his artist pic. I solved that by also using that mii as my artist pic and renaming myself as STOLEN! :)

Hah, I think you found just about the only way to send a message on that channel. Glad it worked.

All the MiiPlaza'ers who are currently ranked in the top 100 should change their avatar name to NEOBLAST_IS_A_THIEF!  in a show of solidarity.

Good idea, but you can only use a limited amount of characters for your name. I actually already tried to do something similar and couldn't for that reason.
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

There must be something that fits. NEOBLAST_COPIES or something.

of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
I counted - you can only have 10 characters. I don't know that it would do any good though. Most of the people voting on CMOC probably don't care - they just see a Mii, like it, and favorite it. I could be wrong though... (I just noticed it says that I have no badges - I do - what the frick?)
Popular Friendly So Much To Say Something To Say
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

Hmmm ^ thats weird.

Anyway, I love the NEOBLAST_COPIES idea. LOL. I'd do it ;) Pretty sure dave and Pika JuL! would do it as well.. But we gotta find something that fits..
of 12 badges
(3 Votes, 4 Average)

^ idk it could work or it could backfire and make Neolass even more popular...

I know how we can get votes just put [mom] after our names! XD

of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

Quote KingZombie:
I counted - you can only have 10 characters. I don't know that it would do any good though. Most of the people voting on CMOC probably don't care - they just see a Mii, like it, and favorite it. I could be wrong though... (I just noticed it says that I have no badges - I do - what the frick?)

Yeah, really the system of presentation is the biggest problem. It just shows you Miis, without any context. It's possible to tell if the one you encounter randomly is a copy, but most people wouldn't even think to do so.

Honestly, most people probably don't even think of Miis as a creation by one person the way most of us do, but as a kind of anonymous public domain item that got made by various people and tossed out there for everyone to do with as they like.

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
That's true.
of 16 badges
(35 Votes, 4 Average)
arghhh. flickin copiests on the cmo stike every where. i`ve just seen a copy of my floater mii on there. does my frickin head in. the code for the copied mii is 691882180390.
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

I saw it too.... I thought it was you, but it was a copy.

of 16 badges
(35 Votes, 4 Average)
i`ve got the code wrong for the copy. it should read, 691882180370.
the code for my original is, 966017804859.
please show some support for the original. these copy cst artists are getting away with too much on the CMO. it just beggars belief that these people are allowed to get away with it.
of 15 badges
(30 Votes, 4 Average)

There's no way for Nintendo to police over a million users,or to know if something 'close' counts as a copy. What we needed was better parenting, so that little kids (mostly) don't think that copying someone else's work to win is acceptable.

If Neo gets a Master badge, I'll think of something with 10 letters to tweak him. But really, he'd probably just steal my top 10 to get back at me. No one really learns anything from getting flamed, they just get pissed. heh.

And yeah, when you upload a mii, it SAYS that anyone can do anything they want with it. So they knew this was unavoidable. Just have to keep trying and have fun sharing with your friends here.

NEO=THIEF! is workable. Though he now changes his name since he's too lazy to make duplicates of featured miis. Will have to see what it is on May 31st. Pointing that out now will affect no one's downloading. Can only take some of the fun out of his 'winning'.

of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
I'm down to do it if we get enough people. Maybe we can make a Mii to represent his thievery.
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

Everything you say is true, David...seems like we ought to do something though, if we can.

What CMO really needs is an associated website. If there were a www.checkmiiout.com or some such thing, where people who like the channel could go to get a broader experience of what the channel offers, people could talk and educate each other about who is actually making these things.

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)

^ I totally agree. A CMO website where you could view ur miis and rating as they appear on CMO and where u could view ur ranking, etc..

I LOVE the NEO=THIEF thing, lol. 
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

Guys, here's an idea that might be more productive than the NEO=THIEF thing:

Why not everyone who's on the top 100 list change their avatar names to just "Mplaza.net"? If you type that address into Google, it gives you a "Did you mean miiplaza.net"? It might lead more users of the CMO channel here, where they can join the community and learn about the thieving on their own.

Maybe Jose's new site name will even be short enough to fit completely into the 10-letter limit!

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
That's an excellent idea! Im down for it if everyone else is. The problem is that I don't ppl (the ones who don't know whats going on) will keep DLing his miis. Its worth the try though.
of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
Good idea. Count me in.
of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
Good idea. Count me in.
of 10 badges
(8 Votes, 4 Average)
Just thought of something - how do you think Nintendo will react to us advertising a web site on CMOC? I know they monitor it, I believe the user Big D*** got booted off completely. He was in the top 100 last month. I know it's not the same, but still...
of 13 badges
(27 Votes, 4 Average)

I think they just monitor it for profanity.

of 15 badges
(32 Votes, 4 Average)
Yeah I remember that Big D guy. I don't think we'll get booted if we advertise a website..
of 15 badges
(10 Votes, 4 Average)

Ummmm *&%@^ That channel!

Add CommentAdd Comment

You must be logged in to comment.